We have an opening for a Consultant and are looking for a ‘doer’.
You are self-motivated and thrive in a varied role. You’ll take responsibility for a number of projects and client relationships. We place high levels of trust in our team, support each other and reward results. A lot of the work we are doing is new, piloting ideas and adapting as needed. You will be comfortable operating in an agile environment and will learn, pivot and adapt quickly. You want to be part of a growth environment and align with our values: positive, ambitious, respectful, trustworthy and inclusive. You want to make a difference.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love for you to apply!
What you’ll be doing
Project Delivery and Client Management (70%)
- Accountable for the management and delivery of projects to time and budget
- Managing relationships with clients, responding to their needs, proactively identifying gaps or risks and problem solving issues as needed
- Ensuring projects demonstrate and deliver impact including writing reports and case studies
- Researching communities and identifying the support that they need, designing the experience for campaign participants and beneficiaries with the support of the team
- Creating and reviewing content including social media posts and press releases
- Working with the product team to ensure we’re using our tools and tech in the best way and improving them.
Business Development and Content Creation (20%)
- Develop new opportunities with potential and existing clients
- Support services and sales leads with proposal development
- Share the work you do with our networks and stakeholders
- Contribute to new campaign ideas
Supporting the organisation and personal development (10%)
- Contribute to improving organisational processes
- Support other team members as needed
- Continue to develop own skills and knowledge
What is the interview process?
There will be two rounds of interviews with various members of the team. Selected candidates will be invited to attend a second round of interviews which will include a task requiring no more than 1 hour of preparation time.
- Round 1 interviews: w/c 4th April
- Round 2 interviews: w/c 11th April
When do you want someone to start? We’d like the successful candidate to start ASAP but we’re willing to be flexible for the right candidate.
How do I apply:
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you would like to work for ActionFunder and believe you are well suited for the role to